Restaurantes (dentro de distancia que caminar)
- Sylvia's - 328 Lenox Avenue (Btwn. 126th St. and 127th St.)
- Londell's - 2620 Frederick Douglass Blvd. (Btwn. 139th St. and 140th St.)
- Harlem Shake- 100 W 124th St (@ Lenox Ave.)
- Baton Rouge - 458 W. 145th St (Btwn. Amsterdam Ave. and Convent)
- Billie's Black Bar Lounge - 271 West 119th Street (Btwn. Frederick Douglass Blvd and St. Nicholas Ave.)
- Chocolat Restaurant Lounge - 2223 Frederick Douglass Blvd. (@ 120th St.)
- 5anddiamond Restaurant - 2072 Frederick Douglass Blvd. (Btwn. 112th St and 113th St.)
- Melba's - 300 West 114th Street (@ Frederick Douglass Blvd.)
- Red Rooster - 310 Lenox Ave. (Btwn. 125th St. and 126th St.)
- Hudson River Café - 697 West 133rd Street (@ 12th Ave.)
- Dinosaur Barbeque - 700 W 125th St (@ 12th Ave.)
- Max Soha - 1262 Amsterdam Avenue (Btwn. 122nd St. and 123rd St.)
- Yatenga's French Bistro & Bar - 2269 Adam Clayton Powell Jr #1 (Btwn. 133rd St. and 134th St.)
- Corner Social Restaurant - 321 Lenox Avenue 212 510-8552
- Jacobs Restaurant - 373 Lenox Avenue 212 866-3663
- Joes Crab Shack - 2349 Frederick Douglass Boulevard. 212 222-0445
Other Neighborhood Finds
- Neighborhood Holistic - Calm your spirit, relax your mind, stretch your body, feed your soul at this yoga, Pilate's and acupuncture studio 115 W128th St. at Lenox Ave.
- Walking Tour Harlem is Home Town Experience Harlem Up Close - For reservations call (917) 583-4109 or (212) 658-9160
- Shrine Bar and Lounge World Music - 2271 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard (Btwn. 133rd and 134th St.)
- Harlem Tavern - 2153 Frederick Douglass Blvd (@ 116th St.)
- PJ's Bar and Lounge - 2256 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard (Btwn. 132nd and 133rd Street)
- St. Nick's Jazz Pub - 773 St. Nicholas Ave. (Btwn. 148th St. and 149th St.)
- The Winery - 2166 Frederick Douglass Blvd. at West 117th St.
- 67 Orange Street - 2082 Frederick Douglas Blvd (@ 113th St.)
- Moca Bar & Lounge - 2210 Frederick Douglas Blvd. (@ 119th St.)
- Abyssinian Baptist Church - 132 West 138th Street (Btwn. Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. and Lenox Ave.)
- New Hope Church - located within just steps of Allie's Inn 28 Edgecombe Ave at 136th St.
- Mother A M E Zion Church - 146 West 137th Street
Estudio del Arte/Lugares Culturales
- St. Nicholas Park located within just steps of Allie's Inn - (located at 136th St. and St. Nicholas Ave.)
- The Studio Museum - Dedicated to African American Art 144 W. 125th St. (Btwn. Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd and Lenox Ave.)
- The National Jazz Museum in Harlem - 104 E 126th St. Suite D. at Park Ave.
- Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture of New York Public Library - 515 Lenox Ave. at West 135th St.
- Countee Cullen Branch of New York Public Library - 104 W136th St. (near Lenox Ave.)
- Gallery M Weston United Community Renewal Inc. - contemporary fine arts galería 123 West 135th Street (Btwn Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd and Lenox Ave.)
- The Apollo Theater - 253 West 125th Street (Btwn. Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd & Frederick Douglass Blvd.)
- Bill's Place - Harlem Jazz Scene - launched by legendary saxophonist Bill Saxton 148 West 133rd Street (Btwn. Lenox Ave. and Seventh Ave.)
- Straight Out of Harlem - Arte de artistas locales - coloridas joyas, colchas, pañuelos, cyles, grabados y cuadros 704 St. Nicholas Avenue at 145th St.